Monday, November 16, 2015

Little Man Cravings


The old adage of dill pickle cravings for boys and sweets for girls was not necessarily true for me.
My pregnancy cravings with Little Man Pigott were not much different than Little Miss.

For breakfast I had to have the bacon and gouda breakfast sandwich from Starbucks. Not an egg mcmuffin from McDonalds or anywhere else, it HAD to be Starbucks' very own which I usually accompanied with a chai tea latte. I know, can you say, "SUGAR!"

Other daily must-have items were: cinnamon applesauce and mustard potato salad. What can I say, Little Man loved apples and potatoes.

There were many weekends that I made Paul drive me to Costco just to get a hot dog.

We must have had pepperoni pizza for dinner at least three times a week. To this day, Little Man loves his pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment