Monday, November 16, 2015

The End of My Last Pregnancy

I will never be pregnant again. Knowing this during your pregnancy is bittersweet because feeling your baby move and kick and even have hiccups is unlike anything else. It's awful yet amazing. It's hard work. It's exhausting. It's uncomfortable. It's a miracle.

Even though the beginning of my pregnancy with Little Man was similar to the one with Little Miss, it turned out much smoother. I didn't have heart burn (thank God) and knew that he wasn't going to have a lot of hair like his sister. He didn't move around as much as his sister but his feet did like to kick my rib cage and once in awhile get stuck. He never dropped so I wasn't in as much pain.

I did however, gain the exact same amount of weight as I did with his sister. I thought for sure he was going to be a big baby. I mean, I gained 60 lbs again, he had to be right?

I think I just really wanted to enjoy each and every moment because I knew it wasn't happening again, even though I complained because let's face it, I'm the world's most miserable pregnant person.



No comments:

Post a Comment