Saturday, October 5, 2013

Oh boy, It's a BOY!

Of course everyone wants to have one of each sex. I mean, it is the best of both worlds. From the minute I knew I was pregnant, I was calling the baby a boy. Paul said there is no way we could be so lucky and was pretty sure it was a girl.

Well, the only thing we could see at the 20 week ultrasound was a little weenie! Little Man would not cooperate to show us his heart, brain, organs - you know - the important stuff, but did show us what he is. 
Paul may or may not have done a happy dance in the ultrasound room. 

How did Ashlyn react to the news of a baby brother? "No, Mama, I have a sister!" We are trying to get her used to the idea but she now refers her baby as "Mama's baby." We're hoping when he arrives, she will like helping out and love him instead of torture him (as I did to my little brother and Paul's sister did to him). I guess it runs in the family and payback might be coming.

                                                                         19 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment