Saturday, October 5, 2013

Ashlyn is going to be a big sister!

It's been a while since I've updated the blog, I sure have missed it! Ashlyn turned 2 this year and is definitely full of personality. Some of her favorite things include:
Elmo
Abby Cadabby
Barney
Cinderella
Playing with her baby dolls
Reading books
Playing make believe (which is so fun for me to watch)
Popsicles (orange and grape flavored)
Playing at the park
Watering our garden


Paul and I had been talking about having another baby. Little did we know we were already pregnant...oops! I went to the doctor in August for my "confirmation" and we saw a 3 month old baby inside. We are so excited to expand our little family.

                                                       Ashlyn at her 1st birthday party.

                                                                  Our 2 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment